- Newly refurbished ground floor male and female toilets
- Brand new Parents Room including baby change table, two feeding chairs with privacy screens, microwave oven for bottle warming, and parent and child toilets. Friendly for both the male and female parent.
- New amenities for people with disabilities including toilet and baby change table.
- Two car park entrances, one from Chung Wah Terrace and another from Temple Terrace
- Six undercover carparking bays, two at the Temple Terrace entrace and four at the Chung Wah Terrace entrance
- Disabled carparking
PLEASE NOTE: The Oasis Shopping Village carpark is private property and is also subject to NT Traffic Regulations. Management reserve the right to report vehicles or place warning notices on vehicles parked in no parking zones, or other areas not designated as parking such as walkways, entrances and footpaths. This also applies to vehicles using the carpark who are not customers, tenants, contractors or staff of Oasis Shopping Village.
We believe in keeping Oasis Shopping Village as safe as possible for everyone who visits. We now have a defibrilator installed in centre for use in life threatening medical situations.